The Regulation gives you (and anyone else about whom personal data is held) specific rights in relation to the information that is held about you. The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased (the right to be forgotten). Some of these rights are summarised below.Under The Regulation, you are able to:
• Obtain confirmation that the Company holds personal information about you, as well as a written description of the information, the purposes for which it is being used, the sources of the information and the details of any recipients
• Obtain access to the personal information, which is held about you
• Rectify any inaccurate data held without delay
• Request that personal data be removed/deleted where no compelling reason exists to continue processing such data
• Restrict the processing of personal data under certain circumstances as laid down in The Regulation
• Object to the processing of personal data where the Company does not have compelling legitimate grounds as laid down in The Regulation
Please see below some of the reasons how/why personal data would be stored by The Nolans Group
• All information is collated for the purposes of sending out a quotation or requested information.
• If/when a particular service is due to be carried out again, a gentle reminder may be sent by email.
• The Nolans Group will not share this information with any third party
• All information is securely stored on our internal server, which is protected by firewall
Should you have any concerns in relation to your personal date please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
or on 01 4018500